"In 2015, full-time workers who identify as women only made only 80 cents for every dollar earned by men, a gender wage gap of 20 percent. Women of color earn even less." (source: www.aauw.org)
This course is offered on 2 dates: Tuesday, November 15th and Saturday, November 19th. Scroll down to the next listing to register for the November 19th offering.
Why you Need this Lab
In this 60 minute webinar, you will acquire core skills required to successfully negotiate a job offer.
From getting over your fear of negotiating to answering the dreaded question, “what is your current salary?” you will walk away feeling more confident and prepared to negotiate for what you want and deserve.
- Overcoming your fear
- How to avoid revealing your current salary
- Assessing your market value
- How to negotiate beyond just salary
- Negotiating with a long-term relationship in mind
Michelle Kim is an experienced career consultant and coach who is passionate about helping people find, land, and thrive in their desired career paths. As a trained business consultant, she has spent her entire career working closely with executives around the world to build high performing companies. Her business expertise coupled with her experience building teams have led her to understand how companies identify and hire top performers. As a lifetime grassroots social justice activist, she cares deeply about people of color, women, and queer people's financial success and empowerment, as she believes it’s a critical step in achieving social justice.
- This lab takes place on November 15th 2016 at 10AM PST/ 1PM EDT.
- Can't make it? No worries! A recording of this webinar will available to registrants for 10 days after the live session.
- Non-member: Early Bird $15, General $35
- Member: Early Bird $0 - $13, General $30| Become a member