Project Leader – Marketing and Communications
- Responsible for developing a strategic communications and marketing plan to improve awareness of current and future activities, as well as highlight important achievements.
- Shall propose strategic initiatives to drive cohesive, stream-lined communications to all Sites as well as support Site leads in meeting the communications and marketing needs of their local constituents.
- Shall gain consensus from GN Leadership Team on proposed initiatives. Functions as the primary contact for communications or marketing related activities.
- Will update GN Leadership Team of all communications and marketing issues and activities that are of interest and common to the goals of the organization.
- Develop strategic initiatives that expand and evolve the communications reach of the organization.
- Partner with GN leads to provide consistent, comprehensive, and appropriate communications.