We all want to make an impact. But are we starting with ourselves? Does putting ourselves first make us selfish? How do we bridge the gap between personal wellness and contributing to social change?
Join us July 19th, 6PM at the AdRoll headquarters in SF to learn ways to nourish and resource yourself amongst a chaotic world and discover how doing so allows you to make a bigger impact. In this workshop we will explore the topics of boundaries, self care through mindfulness practices, intersectionality and social change. Come nourish yourself and engage in juicy conversations amongst like minded, diverse women.
What you will get from this workshop:
- Learn how putting yourself first is the pathway to impacting the world for the better
- Practical and down to earth ways to support your own wellbeing
- Tools on boundaries: learn how saying no can help your YES be so much more powerful
- Guided meditations and mindfulness hacks to help you connect to your center
- Connect with like minded women for inspiring conversations on social consciousness, intersectionality and impact
- Bridge the gap between yourself and the world. Leave feeling at ease in yourself and inspired to take action from a new, resourced place
Dana is a somatic psychotherapist MFTi with the Center for Mindful Psychotherapy. She specializes in working with women on issues of women's empowerment and in re-integrating their intuition and embodied knowing. Dana is also an ashtanga yogi, activist and water lover. She believes in the power of trust, surrender, and miracles. More on her at www.wildwomantherapy.com
This event will be capped at 25 registrations to ensure an intimate environment for healing. Tickets will sell out so grab yours today.
Dana Marie Nielsen, MFTI
MFTI # 97764
Center for Mindful Psychotherapy
Supervised by Meridel Tobias MFC#48745